środa, 16 listopada 2016

repertoire

Thanks to all who came to him, and so responsive to my performance. Besides, you know very well how much joy makes me sing. In Kornik all started one of my favorite songs from the rep. Grazyna Łobaszewska "Ugly".
 
During the concert you could hear songs from the repertoire, among others, Natalia Kukulska, including another favorite of mine, "No one will live for you," Eleni, Anastacia, Maryla Rodowicz. The biggest applause of the audience once again raised the song of the rep. Alicja Majewska "Yet there white sail." It is a special track for me, they know why

It is possible that this concert will bring the next most likely the December holiday season performance, which if I find out anything more pleased to invite you.

Actually, I'm really looking forward to the Christmas concerts. Were it not that I have to work for good grades in college, I'd take a long time for preparing J

Remember Dear our education must always be in the first place, and pleasure will come.



All those who were on my performances and not only cordially invite you to comment.

And if you plan on holidays any performances?

I greet you warmly !!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz